WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I FILL OUT THIS FORM?
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We try to respond to all quote requests within 24 hours except on weekends.
- Quotes are free of charge.
- Please don’t submit a request online and call into the office for a quote, this will only slow down your quote process and may cause duplicate orders.
- When calling our office if you reference your Sales Executive’s name, this will help speed up the turnaround time on getting any questions answered and your quote completed and returned to you.
- Quotes are valid for 10 days. Subject to re-quote thereafter.
AFTER YOU FILL OUT THE FORM
So, you’ve gone through the steps of choosing the material you want and requesting a quote, but you are unsure about what happens next. In the next few paragraphs, we are going to walk you through the process of securing your material.
Once you submit your request for quote online, it is sent into our Sales Department where a Manager reviews your request and sends it out to the most appropriate sales executive for quoting. Your quote request will then go into that Sales Executive’s queue for call back and/or quoting. Please keep in mind, if your assigned Sales Executive doesn’t have enough information to quote your job accurately, he/she will reach out to you via email or phone to get clarification. To help speed up this process, it is extremely helpful if you provide as much information about the material you need and your contact information.
Once we have all the information needed to quote your material, your Sales Executive will have their Assistant write up all of the final paperwork and send that over to you for review, approval and signature via DocuSign.
Once you return the completed quote back to us, all information has been gathered and payment has been made (if necessary), your Sales Executive will submit your order for production.
If you elect to call into our office for a quote, the process is exactly the same.
VIDEOS YOU MIGHT FIND INTERESTING
WHY BUY FROM WESTERN STATES METAL ROOFING
HOW TO MEASURE A ROOF